Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassins Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexodia
TKF Leader and Clan Commissar
Alexodia

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Empty
PostSubject: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:15 pm

Setting a 4 bedroom house situated in the nice European country side.

Alexo - The Azerbajani Snow Leopard who chose the house. Hes Ex Military and now works as a crazy Computer engineer for the Company L3 who desperatly needed somone who could speak european... at least thats what he told his boss to allow him to move to europe.
Back to top Go down
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:20 pm

Me, who owns the house. A student who pretty much accepts what he sees and hears no matter how weird. Let Alexo stay in the house when he said how he avoided work and found it so funny to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Num8
Meanie Admin
Num8

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Num8, as the mafia leader of this country side allows elsniperino to have a house here spends most of his time on the pc playing at css and AoC or speaking around with his mobs and friends.
Back to top Go down
http://numeight.deviantart.com
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:09 am

And MacGyvering stuff, I love to MacGyver stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stig Goldenbullet
{Assassins}
Stig Goldenbullet

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:10 am

Stig, a member of Num8's mafia follows ES every where to make sure he behaves because of previous incidents, he has a small one-storey house on a hill over-seeing ES's house, it has basement which is an uber zombie defending area/place, he also owns a car which he likes to use for fun movie titles such as free willie, jackass and the sorts Razz
Back to top Go down
http://stigsmod.com
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:44 am

Ok, Num8 I need you to distract Stig while I..... plan a surprise party for him.

<_<
>_>

*Pegs it to Stigs house*
Back to top Go down
Alexodia
Alexodia

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:32 pm

*grins and flirts his tail and runs out to the bakery to get stigs favorite flavor of cake and ice cream to help Elsniperino with the suprise party.*
Back to top Go down
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 pm

*Rings Alexo*
Hey, I'm actually going to rob from his house. I need to grab a few of his guns for the zombies. I need a shotgun, few pistols and whatever else I feel like. But I will leave money for them. They must be worth like, ten....twelve euro? But if you want to throw a party it might make him a bit less kill-crazy.
*Hangs up*

Now, to pick the lock....
Back to top Go down
Alexodia
Alexodia

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:52 pm

*runs into the bakery.* Hey bob you got the safe cracker? I need it i left my keys in my safe at the house.
Back to top Go down
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:04 pm

*Picks the door*
Ok, now to get into the basement!
*Goes to a 45 inch thick steel door*
OK, now to get by this door, but it needs a specific phrase to open it.

DAMN ZOMBIES!
*The door opens with a thud*
Awesome!
*Runs down with a large suitcase and takes loads of weapons, and leaves a case full of money on the ground*
PEG IT PEG IT PEG IT PEG IT
Back to top Go down
Stig Goldenbullet
{Assassins}
Stig Goldenbullet

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:04 pm

*Door slames shut*
Welcome Stii---iiiintruder, the doors have been sealed of to prevent the enemy attack please wait for no apparent reason and listen*

*dramatic song of "Stairway to heaven plays somewhere distant*

*Stig will be back shortly*

*5 minutes later*
*In Sargent's voice from Red Vs. Blue* "hey, my doors open."

"what......the fuck"

*drops box and screams*
*opens basement door*

"you little dirty faggot -_-"

*lifts up ES and kicks him in the balls*

"RIGHT! My birthday was last week, how could you? How could any of you forget ;("

"And I'll take these back you can keep half, i have plenty more in my er, never mind -_-"

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:20 pm

*Uses C4 to blast a hole in the wall to get out*
Yoink!
*Steals the weapons case back*
*Limps back to the house*

*Rings Alexo*
ALEXO! Quick! Make a party for Stig, he's going mental over there. He got drunk last week at his party and doesn't remember it! HELP!
*Hangs up*
Back to top Go down
Num8
Meanie Admin
Num8

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:40 pm

*laughs at his PC, watching the security camera of the area then grabs his RT20 and starts firing around elsniperino just for fun as he runs accross the street*
Back to top Go down
http://numeight.deviantart.com
Alexodia
Alexodia

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:21 pm

*activates the hidden device in num8's pants rendering him unable to do much and runs over to stig with a cake shaped like a zombie and bonks him on the head. drags him in gets all the assassins members remaining to sing happy bday. and sneaks away to grin at num8 whos sitting there wiggling for some weird reason.

I love tick bombs =P.
Back to top Go down
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:06 am

*Hides the guns in a safe place*
NUM8! What the he-.......
*Sees Alexo over Num8's twitching body*
Alexo, what did you do? You know what, never mind.
*Get's a bottle of Coke and sits down to watch TV*
Back to top Go down
Stig Goldenbullet
{Assassins}
Stig Goldenbullet

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:31 am

*Reminds ElSniperino that it's the first level of his basement, and like the others, it's underground, so in theory, nothing has happened except for a hole in the wall, and some soil puring in, everyone else's messages haven't happened until ES escapes*
*realises that that would be boring so divides by 1, so it happens anyway, ES gets out, then I multiply by 1, to bring it back to normal with ES on the outside Very Happy*

*Thanks Num8 for slowing down ES*

*Tries to shoot the Zombie-Like Cake but only managed to blow out the candles ;(*

*Unconscious*

*Half way threw the small but not-very-cheerful party, runs over to the local bar named "A's" and goes to the small room called an "afe place", there for I went to "A's afe place" (say it out load)
And gets his weapons back*

"Thank you logic!"

"But damn you gravity!"

*Runs back over to the "party" and plants a bomb under one of the tables*

*Runs away, past Alexo and Num8, and stops, Num8 was getting less twitchy by the second, and Alexo didn't know becasue he was standing up laughing at the sky*
"meh, num might give out to me for interfering"
"Call if ya need help, bye!"

*Goes over to ES, as everyone knows, when such a being falls for the Curse of the T. V., he was hopeless to do nothing else, so, plants breach charge on his head, and runs away giggling*

*And KABOOM!, blood everywhere, like in a server full of heavys all packed together and they all type explode into console at the same time, on 2fort, outside The blus fort. Very Happy* Everyone (well not the ones that died at the party) stopped for 2 seconds, then went on with what they were doing*
Back to top Go down
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:49 am

*Divides by ZERO and becomes alive again.*
Stig you so crazy.
*Goes to Num8's stash of pot and takes some of it and sprinkles it on Alexo's Scratch n' Sniff pages*
This'll be interesting, now to get Alexo over here....
*Makes a big neon sign saying "FREE MONEY"*
I'm not sure how this will work, but let's see if it does.
Back to top Go down
Stig Goldenbullet
{Assassins}
Stig Goldenbullet

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:55 am

"Haw, you never multiplied by 1 so strange things can still happen"
*Now the Scratch n' Sniff pages turn into money Very Happy*
"Hey ES, just out of curiosity do you have a headache? Here have a cookie"
*throws cookie, but because of the not-multiplying, it turns into a ninja death star, gathers up speed and becomes explosive, when it explodes 2 more appear, they are homing*
"awww, crap"
"time to go"
*pegs it xD*
Back to top Go down
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 am

*Goes back in time using the TARDIS and kill my past self then multiply by 1*

There, everything's alright.
Back to top Go down
Stig Goldenbullet
{Assassins}
Stig Goldenbullet

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:01 am

*Stand sup big and tall*
"No, no way we can't do every thing again?

Fine, but everything else happens anyway -_-."

Last edited by Stig Goldenbullet on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:08 am

I went back like 2 seconds before the cluster cookie and killed past self and multiplied by one, not that long.

*Puts on my "Charismatic Stallion" shirt and takes a swig from my bottle of Coke"
Back to top Go down
Stig Goldenbullet
{Assassins}
Stig Goldenbullet

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:11 am

*Knees fall to the ground as I look up to the sky, with tears in my eyes*
"Noo, you can undo, things in RP or anything else, other wise you could keep doing it so nothing bad happens :O"

Last edited by Stig Goldenbullet on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:13 am

BUT Alexo needs to sniff the pages!
Back to top Go down
Stig Goldenbullet
{Assassins}
Stig Goldenbullet

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:15 am

*Yells across the playground**
"Then, you do it again after multiplying, make a really nice food and but is in it so he sniffs it or something!"
"And be more RP-ish your just doing normal posts!"
Back to top Go down
ElSniperino
{Assassins}
ElSniperino

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 am

Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Metal-gear-awesome

*Makes a nice "pot" noodle and puts it beside the Scratch n' etc and waits for Alexo to smell it*

This is going to be great!
*Notices Num8 is still twitching, runs off to his room and searches for his wallet. Only to find a twenty and a piece of chewed gum*

SCORE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.   Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexo, Num8, and Elsniperinos House.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next